Tuesday, April 21, 2009

21Apr09 Affirmations

So Steph gave me a link to these affirmations for attracting more money into my life. Man, I am kind of surprised at how STOKED I am about them but I really get into this kind of stuff.

I put them into my daily list of stuff that I do, and I do feel a real difference. I am also seeing a real difference...I know its only been a few days, but thats how it begins people!

I got a lead on a new house today and im going to signa contract on it saturday, and someone I barely know overheard a conversation I was having, walks up to me and wants to take me out to lunch to talk about the business.

I gotta tell ya. You are what you think about. Think about crap, and you get crap. Think about success and prosperity, beleive it the same way you believe crap, and you will get success and prosperity.

For the longest time back in the stone age of my previous life, I had probably the worst thinking you could imagine. The one thing I had going for me was my drive to overcome. But that drive was often tempered by constant thoughts of how much of a loser I thought I was in whatever [insert object here] thing I was choosing to complain about in my life.

Through one hell of alot of work, I have come to realize that I am the sole creator of my thoughts. Kind of like a gardner, I took the time to break new ground and do the heavy lifting of clearing the roots and weeds, and in some areas of my life...I have a nice smooth fertile garden. In some other areas, well....um not so much.

Thats where the affirmations come in.

I feel good whenever I find something that takes me to a new level of effectiveness. Im kind of addicted to it in fact. But I have to find it, kind of by happenstance. I have to stumble across it for some reason. I means more that way.

I am going to take stock of my feelings (shocking I know for a guy) every day and repeat these chosen affirmations and take what I get from it.

I know good stuff is going to come of it. I know that as certain as I know anything, because the mind is a fourier transform instrument...it magnifies what it focuses on.

If you think about it, everything in your life (with certain exceptions) is a result of your thoughts and your experience is an expansion of those thoughts. The fact that that makes you responsible for most bad shit in your life is an unfortunate consequence, but doesnt make it untrue.

Here they are if your interested.....

http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/ProsperityAbundance/money_affirmations1.htm

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jerry,
    I read your blog post today, and it was great. You spoke of your "former life" and how much crap you thought about. I am still climbing out of a huge pit of crap myself. I am driven by the need to overcome my mountains, and they are big. Sometimes I compare myself to people like you, Steph, Steve, Craig Fuhr, and I think "those guys are so much further ahead than I am." I need to crush those thoughts and just move ahead at my own pace. I have achieved a lot of my goals in my main business, and even my REIA group is starting to be very successful. But the one business I want to succeed, my own personal REI investment biz, is slower than expected. I just want to say that you are very encouraging to me. Keep up the blog, the posts at FH, because I read them. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't mind I stole your thread topic a little bit. I posted my affirmations on my blog..:)

    Keep up the good work Jerry, and thanks for starting this blog you seem like you were meant to have one. Very well done so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments Guys. I appreciate the reinforcement.

    Tim. You need to be proud of yourself for sticking it out brother. Im telling you the truth. The more and more I move through this business, I realize that the difference between success and failure lies only in a person's resolve to move forward, and keep their risk low. Success should not be measured in terms of how it relates to another person but rather how it relates to where you started.

    Im proud of ya, for what its worth.

    If you just push through those thoughts by doing one very simple thing: replacing the response in your mind from accepting them as being true, to allowing yourself to say they are not true, you will gain some leverage.

    I woke up today and have felt some pretty heavy crappy thoughts as a result of these affirmations. If you feel worse than you normally do as a result of doing something positive, its not a bad thing...its a sign its working! Press on.

    ReplyDelete