Friday, June 5, 2009

05Jun09

Good stuff.

Like I said earlier its all about persevering. I have been impressed with Steph (as usual) because she is really taking charge of her life. Awesome to watch.

My cleveland deal, the one I smoked the seller on the price looks like itll be tighter than we thought, by price is 27.5 and my best offer is 30 which im taking.

Looks like I have another one in the cage as well, nice rental over in West Philly. Listed for 45 offered 20 countered at 25. I have to smoke these people on the prie as well, as my strike price is 15 because of the shell next door.

About 6 mos ago the home next door caught on fire. Didnt know that when I made the offer initially and 20 would have been a solid strike price.

The home needs very little, biggest is a recoat on the roof. I actually thought there was someone living there when I walked in. If it needed more it would be a pass.

The thing was UC already but fell through when they couldnt get insurance b/c of the shell.

We are going to try and get the junker next door, as my agent does some kind of thing with the insurance if they had it on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment